Union Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form pdf latest, ubi rtgs/neft form word format, How to fill NEFT/RTGS Form of Union Bank, Union bank NEFT RTGS form kaise bhare
Hello friends, today in this post we will see the information about RTGS and NEFT forms of the union bank of India and we will also give a pdf of this form in this post. Union Bank of India is a massive bank in India and many people have accounts in this bank, so if you want to do business in this bank, you need to know about RTGS and NEFT. How is this form and how to write RTGS and NEFT forms? If you read the full post you will get a lot of information.
Do you know RTGS and NEFT are two different fund transfer options? So let’s see that RTGS allows us to transfer only 2 lakhs and fewer funds in a day and NEFT allows us to transfer any amount of funds above 2 lakhs so these are two different options. So transfer funds using that service according to how much funds you want to transfer.
Union Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form pdf latest
We have given below the pdf file and Word form file of RTGS and NEFT, please download that files from the link given below. We have provided RTGS and NEFT forms of many banks on this website, please check the website once, you will get a lot of information from this website. IDBI Bank RTGS/NEFT form latest pdf. Do you know how much charges are incurred when you transfer funds through NEFT and RTGS, you must visit the official website of Union Bank of India.
|Article||Union Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form pdf latest|
|PDF Name||RTGS/NEFT form pdf|
|PDF No. Of Page||1|
|Union Bank of India RTGS/NEFT||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
How to fill NEFT/RTGS Form of Union Bank Of India
Union Bank of India RTGS and NEFT form is very easy to fill and this form is very clear and simple you have given this form above in Word format also you can edit it in Word. And if you print it out or you have the form already then you can also fill this form as per the information given below. You can also fill this form by downloading the pdf given above and printing it.
In the image given above, we have given the number and the information about how to fill the form according to that number. Fill out the form near you according to that information.
- Write the location of the branch
- Write the name of the account to which funds are to be transferred.
- Write the address of the fund transferee
- rite the bank address
- Write the IFSC code of the account in which funds are to be transferred
- Write the date
- Right-click on the box indicating the account to which funds are to be transferred (eg Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit, Other)
- Write the account number to which the funds are to be transferred.
- Write the name of the person or the account from which the funds are to be transferred.
- Write the address of the account from which the funds are to be transferred
- Write the PAN card number of the person or the account from which the funds are to be transferred
- Write the mobile number of the person who is going to transfer the funds
- Write the number of funds you want to transfer in the amount digits
- Again write the amount in letters
- If you are transferring funds from account to account, write the account number
- If you are transferring funds by cheque, write the check number and date.
- And write the date on the cheque
- Last signed by the account holder
So friends, how do you feel about this post, please comment and tell us if you have any problem with this form, then please comment below. We will do our best to resolve your issue.
The minimum amount for RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) transactions from Union Bank of India is Rs. 2 lakhs. This means that any RTGS transaction initiated through Union Bank of India must be for a minimum amount of Rs. 2 lakhs or above.
There is no maximum limit for RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) transactions from Union Bank of India. This means that customers can transfer any amount of money through RTGS as long as it is within their available balance and meets the minimum threshold of Rs. 2 lakhs. However, it is important to note that Union Bank of India may have its own internal limits or guidelines for RTGS transactions, and customers are advised to check with the bank for any such limits that may be applicable to them.
The minimum amount for NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) transactions from Union Bank of India is Rs. 1 rupee. This means that any NEFT transaction initiated through Union Bank of India must be for a minimum amount of Rs. 1 or above.
Depending on the customer’s account type, Union Bank of India has varying maximum transaction restrictions for NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) operations. The maximum amount for NEFT transactions from Union Bank of India for retail clients is Rs. 10 lakhs per day per customer. The daily cap for NEFT transactions for corporate clients is Rs. 50 lakhs per customer.
Timings for NEFT and RTGS may differ from bank to bank. However, in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) recommendations, the times for NEFT and RTGS transactions for all Indian banks are as follows
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) – 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Saturdays – 8:00 am to 1:30 pm
RTGS transactions are not available on Sundays and bank holidays.
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) – 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturdays – 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
NEFT transactions are not available on Sundays and bank holidays.